Financial Mathematics Text

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Some Recent Updates to AF2P

So I've made some changes recently. Here's a quick overview of some of the changes (feedback welcome).

Look


So I've changed the color scheme a bit. It looks different (better?) Take it for what it's worth (probably not much; I'm pretty lazy when it comes to aesthetics.)

Share Buttons


I've changed the share buttons a bit. If any of them don't work let me know.

Reactions


These are located beneath the share buttons. They allows you to check a "reaction" to a blog without responding. If you have ideas on more reactions you'd like to see, let me know and I'll consider adding them. (I wanted to add something like "garbage" but I wanted to use a better term than "garbage". Feel free to offer suggestions.

Comments


So I was recently informed that my comments section was restricted to those only with a blogger account. While I still want to avoid anonymous posters, I did expand the reach a bit. You can now respond with a blogger, WordPress, AIM (1990's anyone?), LiveJournal, TypePad or OpenID account. The latter should open up many options including Google and Yahoo accounts (see here.)

Subscription Options


There are a variety of subscription options. You can still use feedburner which allows you to subscribe via any RSS feeder or email. In addition, my twitter and facebook page auto-post items from feedburner so following either of those would suffice as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Some common OpenID URLs (no change to URL required):
Google: https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id
Yahoo: http://me.yahoo.com/