Financial Mathematics Text

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

O Captain! My Captain!

So August 11 was a sad day apparently; I managed to misplace my keys.

In other news, I found some of the movies you can find on Netflix and Amazon Prime starring a Mr. Robin Williams.




There's actually less than I expected. I included the movie The Adventures of Baron Munchausen which I haven't seen but Williams appears to have a minor role. The movie is directed by none other than Terry Gilliam who is best known for being the guy from Monty Python that no one remembers that makes all of the goofy cartoons.

Absent from this list is one of my favorite movies: Dead Poet's Society. If you've never seen it (or simply forgot), it's about a bunch of dead poets that get together and form a society. They write poetry and eat brains. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a zombie movie from what I recall.

Of course one of my favorite Robin Williams moments was when he made a guest appearance on Whose Line is it Anyway?.

So here's to you Robin: O Captain! My Captain!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some common OpenID URLs (no change to URL required):
Google: https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id
Yahoo: http://me.yahoo.com/